The website allows users to browse and purchase, contracts, services, products and training for Schools and Academies, Early Years, Alternative Provisions etc. Users can also utilise the platform for communicating with our providers and accessing the latest news and resources from the Traded Services teams.
This website is run by Doncaster Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com or call us on 01302 735526.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- There is a contrast issue with text and background colour on the Buy Doncaster homepage.
- This doesn’t meet WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum). There is very low contrast between foreground and background colours, text has a contrast ratio of less than 4.5.1, or larger text less than 3.1.
- The Buy Doncaster team plan to work with the website developers to solve this by April 2020.
This website was last tested in September 2019. The test was carried out by Doncaster Council.