The course will provide a link between the Prevent duty guidance and promoting fundamental British Values in every day practice.
This course will enable you to:
you have concerns. Attendees will explore key issues including:
- understand the aims of the Prevent Duty
- think about who may be vulnerable to terrorism
- see why some people are able to influence and manipulate others to commit crimes
- recognise when a vulnerable individual may be in need of your help
- be clear on what help and support looks like in this area, and who you should turn to if
- what are fundamental British values?
- how do we promote them through the EYFS?
- what are Ofsted reporting about British values in inspections?
- changes to the EYFS in April 2017
This course will support practitioners and leaders preparing for their Ofsted inspection and discuss changes to the EYFS April 2017
Please note that as this course now incorporates British Values information that British Values training will no longer run as a separate course
Practitioners/Owners/Leads/Managers in group Early Years provision, Childminders, Childminder’s Assistants, HLTAs, LSAs