An opportunity for schools who are being externally moderated by the Local Authority (LA) Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP) moderation team to formally meet their Moderators and be informed of the statutory moderation process.
This event is for Schools and Settings that are being externally moderated by the LA team only. The event will provide schools/settings the opportunity to:
- meet their identified moderators
- discuss the moderation visit and any preparations that should be made
- share information regarding pupils/school circumstances
- complete information sharing protocols
- raise awareness of key statutory documentation
Improved confidence in the LA moderation process. The LA duty for moderation is carried out effectively and in line with Standards and Testing Agency (STA) and Assessments and Reporting Arrangements (ARA) documentation.
Please be aware that the following cancellation policy applies to this course:
- Cancellation more than 28 days prior to the course date, a full refund will be provided.
- Cancellation 14-28 days prior to the course date, 50% of the course fee will be refundable.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the course date, the whole course fee will be payable by you and you will not receive a refund.
- Where a delegate arrives at the venue to participate in this course and has not previously booked their place via Buy Doncaster their attendance will be at the discretion of the tutor, however please be aware an administration charge of £20.00 will be applied to their account in addition to the course attendance cost. Please refer to our terms and conditions when completing your booking for further information.
Schools/settings that are being moderated only