The Characteristics of Effective Learning are a key element in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
The Characteristics of Effective Learning detail the ways in which children should be learning from their environment, experiences and activities. Children up to the age of five should all be displaying the Characteristics of Effective Learning every day.
This course will develop your understanding around:
- the EYFS in relation to the CoEL
- the adult role in implementing the CoEL in practice
- ensuring planning reflects your practice
- the use of other theoretical frameworks to support this work
Please be aware that the following cancellation policy applies to this course:
- Cancellation more than 28 days prior to the course date, a full refund will be provided.
- Cancellation 14-28 days prior to the course date, 50% of the course fee will be refundable.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the course date, the whole course fee will be payable by you and you will not receive a refund.
- Where a delegate arrives at the venue to participate in this course and has not previously booked their place via Buy Doncaster their attendance will be at the discretion of the tutor, however please be aware an administration charge of £20.00 will be applied to their account in addition to the course attendance cost. Please refer to our terms and conditions when completing your booking for further information.