Aims: To inform participants of their duties and responsibilities under the regulations, and improve their skill in safe manual handling techniques.
- Provide participants with the knowledge and practical experience in manual handling skills required for evaluation and safe implementation of manual handling techniques in their workplace
- Establish a greater breadth and depth of experience of manual handling techniques
- Promote an evaluative approach to avoiding and/or minimising manual handling
- Develop an understanding of the Manual Handling Legislation
- Promote a philosophy of good back care.
The cancellation policy for this course is a follows:
- More than 28 days prior to the course date, a full refund will be provided.
- 14 28 days prior to the course date, 50% of the course fee will be refundable.
- Less than 14 days prior to the course date, the whole course fee will be payable by you and you will not receive a refund.
- Where a delegate arrives at the venue to participate in this course and has not previously booked their place via Buy Doncaster their attendance will be at the discretion of the tutor, however please be aware an administration charge of £20.00 will be applied to their account in addition to the course attendance cost. Please refer to our terms and conditions when completing your booking for further information.