Fourth in a series of seminars aimed at head teachers, senior leaders and school governors.
The day will be focused upon the new Ofsted Framework and the education strategy for Doncaster schools moving forward.
Programme includes:- Key note speakers for the day will be:
- Helen Lane (Senior Regional HMI)
Supplemented by workshops on:
- Michael Jameson (Experienced Director of Children's Services)
- Curriculum development
- Bringing the curriculum to life
- EEF Implementation Guidance
- Supporting school improvement through effective governor monitoring visits
- Ofsted preparation – A guide for schools
Primary and Secondary head teachers, governors and school leaders