Please be aware this contract is on academic year dates (Sept – Aug) if you are wanting to continue the service and transition onto an academic year you will need to purchase the 5 month transition contract from April – Aug.
- Termly Local Authority Briefing Paper identifying key items for consideration.
- Attendance at, and the minuting of, 3 Governing Body meetings (and Committee meetings where purchased) throughout the year advising on any procedural matters.
- Recording all decisions accurately and objectively with timescales for any agreed action.
- Draft minutes will be provided to the Chair, Vice-Chair and Headteacher for any amendments.
- Circulating the approved draft minutes to all Governors.
- Provide an inspection copy of the termly minutes which are to be retained at the school as an archive record.
- Production of minutes in your preferred format and management of any follow up work.
- Routine monitoring of minutes as part of a quality assurance process.
- Having access to the appropriate training.
- Access to the termly Education: Future Directions Seminar.
This contract is on an academic year Sept - Aug and is a rolling contract.