This service provides bespoke whole school strategic level support for English as an Additional Language and Gypsy Roma Traveller pupils;
Support can be delivered in the following ways;
- Training and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities to support the school in raising standards of achievement for all pupils.
- Whole School Support – via audits, strategy development, coaching.
The service can discuss and agree the content of the training and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities and tailor it to your school needs.
Half-Day Support/Training can include;
- EAL pedagogy and practice.
- Strategies to promote: speaking and listening, reading and writing.
- Training on Equality Diversity and Inclusion.
- Coaching new and established EAL and GRT co-coordinators/leads.
- Developing effective mid-term induction/admission and transition arrangements.
- Audit and action planning for cultural inclusion and raising educational outcomes.
The service also offers support on a full day, twilight sessions or on an hourly basis. To see what is included within them please view the services.
If you have purchased the Language Support Subscription you will receive 25% off.